Sunday, March 13, 2011

This just in from Mike J. McCreadie: he believes I am "a f*cking c*nt" (without the asterisks)--sent from his iPhone

portrait of Edith Sitwell is from here
 "I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it."
Edith Sitwell

Mike J. McReadie, someone I do not know at all,  felt it to be very important, in times of trauma and suffering around the world, to send me this urgent message. One wonders what else he does with his time. I post it as evidence of the kind of person he is, and for the record given past death threats against me. Does this make him both a misogynist AND a "misandrist"?? (Assuming he thinks I'm a man, that is.) I have modified the four letter word below by putting in a hyphen where the "u" would normally be.

fromMike   mjmccreadie777777@gmail.com

sender-timeCurrent time there: 10:36 AM. ✆
to"aradicalprofeminist@gmail.com"
dateSun, Mar 13, 2011
subjectUr a fucking c-nt
mailed-bygmail.com
signed-bygmail.com



Sent from [Mike's] iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment