Saturday, November 21, 2009

Will Phillips, 10-Year-Old White non-Gay U.S. Southern Boy, Won't Pledge Allegiance To A Flag or a Country that Discriminates Against Lesbians and Gays--a Country that also Remains profoundly Racist and Sexist


November 16, 2009 on CNN -

Will Phillips appeared on CNN Monday morning with his father, Jay, to discuss his refusal to say the pledge of allegiance.

"I've grown up with a lot of people and I'm good friends with a lot of people who are [lesbian and] gay and I think they should have the rights all people should, and I'm not going to swear that they do," the ten-year-old Phillips said.

via http://atheistmedia.com


Hurray for this child!!!! THANK YOU, Will Phillips!!

While I believe heterosexual marriage ought to be revoked in this country, I support many other people who have other agendas. We must note that Will Phillips DOES mention lesbians as well as gay men, and that he does also take issue with the continuing racism and sexism in this country. Brave child. My prayers are with you to be safe from all bigoted bullies and others who will disrespect your stance. Stay strong!!!

(Sorry, atheistmedia.com, but I am praying for him. And thanks so much for making this available. And my understanding of G-d bears no resemblance to the corrupt capitalist white straight male gods worshipped by dominant U.S. heteromale supremacist Amerikkkans.)

No comments:

Post a Comment