Thursday, September 3, 2009

xyonline.net


A few years ago I was in touch with the editor over at xyonline.net, about publishing some of my work there. They have recently renovated their site in some great ways. So check it out by clicking here. There are tons of interesting articles and essays, booklists, and blogs, all for men striving to be more humane and less oppressive to women.

When I very recently found the pieces I'd submitted to that site years ago, I had to make notices about putting comments here, not there. And then I realised that some of those pieces had never made it onto this blog. I had hoped, early on, when A.R.P. was new, to collect up all the pieces I'd published at a few places. I thought that project was done, until a few hours ago!

So a few posts have been added here that were written in 2006-2007. I'm sorry they are out of sync, chronologically, with the other material here, but that's the way it goes.

Thanks to Michael Flood, of xyonline.net, for publishing those pieces!
END OF POST.

No comments:

Post a Comment