Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Antifeminist Het FATHERS RIGHTS ALERT: It's HET FATHERS who want THE RIGHT to KILL HET GUYS--for doing what THOSE FATHERS ONCE DID. (It's not Radical Feminists)

Cleaning This Gun (Come On In Boy) - Rodney Atkins  

Lyrics:

The Declaration of Independents,
Think I could tell you that first sentence,
but then I'm lost, I cant begin to count the theories,
I've had pounded in my head, that I forgot,
I don't remember all that Spanish or the Gettysberg Address,
but there is one Speech from High School I'll never forget,
[Chorus]
Come on in boy sit on down and tell me 'bout yourself,
So you like my daughter do you now,
Yea we think shes somethin' else,
Shes her daddy's girl, her momma's world,
She deserves respect, that's what she'll get,
Ain't it son, now ya'll run along and have some fun,
I'll see you when you get back,
Bet I'll be up all night,
Still cleanin' this gun


Well now that I'm a father,
I'm scared to death one day my daughter is gonna find,
That teenage boy I used to be,
that seems to have just one thing on his mind,
Shes growin' up so fast it wont be long before,
I'll have to put the fear of God into some kid at the door,

[Chorus]
Yea come on in boy sit on down and tell me bout yourself,
So you like my daughter do ya now,
Yea we think she's somethin' else,
Shes her daddy's girl, her momma's world,
She deserves respect, that's what she'll get,
Now ain't it son, now ya'll go out and have some fun,
I'll see ya when you get back,
Probably be up all night,
Still cleanin' this gun

Now its all for show,
Ain't nobody gonna get hurt,
Its just a daddy thing.
And hey believe me man it works 

[Chorus]
Yea come on in boy sit on down and tell me bout yourself,
So you like my daughter do ya now,
Yea we think shes's somethin' else,
She's her daddy's girl her mommas world,
she deserves respect that's what she'll get,
Ain't it son, ya'll run along and have a little fun,
And I'll see ya when you get back,
Probably be up all night,
Still Cleanin' This Gun..HAHA...Now son ya'll buckle up and have her back by 10...lets say about 9..30...Drive Safe

*          *           *
I have known several het fathers of daughters, and all of 'em, yup, ALL of 'em say the same damned thing: that if they found out  their teenage daughter was dating someone like THEY used to be when they were younger, they'd shoot the fucker. And they don't look forward to the day when normal het guys date THEIR daughter, because, well, you know... all guys are DOGS. I've heard a het guy, not anyone who'd ever call himself "feminist" say this to me: "You know, all guy's are DOGS", and he was including himself in that group. And by dogs, he meant "no good, selfish assholes, who will take what they want from girls, even if it means fucking her and fucking her over. He meant that het guys cheat, one way or another. And he meant that het guys don't respect girls. THAT'S what he meant, and the reason I know is because I've asked the het guys who say this what they mean by it, to be sure I'm not filtering it and distorting it through "a radical feminist" lens. (Ahem.) Nope. I'm not. It's what het guys say about each other. I heard one het father talking to another in a grocery store aisle--one guy worked there, the other was a shopper, and they were comparing notes on their concerns about their daughters dating het guys. And they agreed, "I wouldn't want her dating anyone like how I was when her age!" And they meant it. And they weren't radical feminists either. So who is it that confuses het sex with rape? Read on, and then give me your answer.


By Pete Kotz in Heroes, assault
Thursday, Feb. 25 2010 @ 11:31AM


william-kelly_opt.jpg
UPDATE: There may be another reason why William Kelly shot his daughter's boyfriend in the balls. Randall Carter is 29; Amanda Kelly is only 18. Dad couldn't have been happy that his high-school age daughter was prancing around with a much older man... [click on title above for the rest]

See also: here, here, and here. And all that follows...these are all pieces, and they fit together neatly, if atrociously.

Antifeminist Father kills both his daughter and her boyfriend after finding them in bed together. See story here.

And when the father is white and U.S., him killing his two daughters is blamed on medication, not his patriarchal culture, like the Afghan father.

Here's a story about a father who kills his wife and his children, to spare them HIS shame of being in financial ruin. NOT, apparently, due to cultural practices, like the Afghan father.

How much murder of wives, girlfriends, boyfriends of one's daughter's boyfriend, and the rape of one's own daughter has to happen before we call it part of his patriarchal cultural norms?

*          *          * 
Question [from *here]
Help answer this question below. 

If you got home and someone was rapeing your daughter and had a gun to her head. would you A use your cell and call the cops frist. B threaten to kill them with a gun.then call 911 are C Kill them without them knowing you were there then call 911?

Answers. 29 helpful answers below.

  • by Froggy on July 17th, 2009
    Froggy
    Kill them with a clean shot to the head will cause him to release his gun, then bury him in the backyard. Who wants to waste many days and hours in a courtroom because of a scumbag. Oldtime justice prevails!
    • Like (10 people like this.)  

    • by That Guy Again on July 17th, 2009
      That Guy Again 
      BANG! 
      rapist gonads fall to the floor...
      30 long seconds for him to wonder what life will be like without scrotum....
      Then...
      BANG!!!
      Rapist has third eye centered above the other two...
      Dial 911
      I yell...
      "STOP OR I'LL SHOOT!!!"
      Then BANG!!!
      I hang up the phone so the dispatcher doesn't have to hear the second two shots.
      No comments. Post one | Permalink

       
    • by Arisztid in a COAT of Rromani awareness on August 22nd, 2009
      Arisztid in a COAT of Rromani awareness
      First, I would come up behind him and remove the gun. I can move very quietly and know how to disarm and knock out an attacker. Then I would start.

      He would be begging to die by the time I was done with him. I wonder exactly how much of his own gun would fit up his arse. I think I could get quite a bit up there.

      I always keep a roll of duct tape on hand which would take care of that noisy screaming problem. The duct tape would be handy for immobilization uses because I would check my daughter first and take care of her before I started on the rapist.

      His body would not be found. I know about American "justice" and I know he would get off with nowhere near what he deserved.

      911 would not be involved and his body would be deposited in bits over a multi state area.
      No comments. Post one | Permalink

       
    • byGreekgodon July 17th, 2009
      Greekgod
      bang your dead
      No comments.Post one | Permalink

       
    • by sprky777on July 17th, 2009
      sprky777
      I could imagine I would take that gun from him so fast and beat him with it. he would be begging me to shoot him with his own gun.
      but I can reason that it would be better to shoot him with mine first for legal reasons.

      Now consider this. Your daughter is being raped, then she has a man killed right over her. would she be comforted by that result? Either way you have some work to do now to keep her mind straight.
      No comments.Post one | Permalink

       
    • bySunshine in a COAT of Sunshineon July 17th, 2009
      Sunshine in a COAT of Sunshine
      Try to kill them and then call the Police....Wow what a question! +5
      Makes ya think.....But it is your child!
      No comments.Post one | Permalink

       
    • byScrappyon July 17th, 2009
      Scrappy
      C. Why take a chance on him killing her while waiting on police. I would then plead insanity.
      No comments.Post one | Permalink

       
    • byThe Chiefon August 31st, 2009
      The Chief
      You describe a circumstance, but the devil is in the details. EXACTLY what I would do depends entirely on those details.

      I was once DR'd in a similar question for stating this, but it IS true.

      I cannot say for sure that I would shoot the guy. Because the details of the encounter may prevent that.

      I cannot say that I would call 911 right away, because the details may also preclude that as well.

      One thing I CAN say is this:

      Given an opening, I WOULD use deadly force.

      Paraphrasing the definition the darkvox gave in his answer (obviously military in origin, as it's the one I learned many years ago), deadly force it that which maims or kills. (The Weapons Officer at my first command smiled at me when I gave him that definition and made me look up the official one and memorize it!)

      The applicable circumstance which 'authorizes' the use of deadly force in this situation is the threat of serious bodily injury or death of my daughter.

      Now, given the choice, this is what I would LIKE to happen:

      1. Call 911 FIRST. Backup is essential. And if this guy gets away, he's a danger to others as well. Calling for help lets others know what's wrong in case the situation goes even further wrong. Otherwise, I risk total failure should I be killed. Then my daughter has absolutely NO hope. And I will put the phone down after the original information is passed, maintaining the connection so the police can hear and be kept informed as they approach.

      2. If I can take him down without him seeing me or knowing I'm there, and have a reasonable chance of doing so without him harming my daughter, I will. "Take down" means with all the force I have available to me in as deadly a fashion as I can. I will NOT be shooting at his knees or gun hand as a method of taking him down.

      3. If I cannot take him down without being seen, then I will have to put myself in the best mindset I can. Because I'm a damn good shot and if I can take a squirrel in the head with my pistol, then I can take this guy without hitting my girl. He can't hide behind her completely.

      4. This may sound strange. But I will risk a non-life threatening injury to my daughter by me in order to stop a certain death to her by him.

      I once had this discussion about the use of deadly force with my wife, many years ago. She does not agree with me and thinks I should shoot the bad guy in the knee or something. I do not, and CANNOT agree with her.

      If the circumstances arise where I am considering the use of deadly force, it's because I truely believe SOMEONE IS GOING TO DIE IF I DON'T! That said, it's him or me: once I pull a weapon under these circumstances, it will be with the full intent and purpose of taking his life as the ultimate solution. I cannot afford any half measures on this, and if I'm not willing to do this...I might as well never pull my weapon out.

      Other options which don't include guns are also available. And I'll use them if required.
    • by Anonymouson July 17th, 2009
      Click, click, boom, he's dead.
      No comments.Post one | Permalink

       
    • byguitar_player_92on July 17th, 2009
      guitar_player_92
      well if had agun to her head and threatened to kill her if i came any where near her. I would not call the cops. I would hand him over that easily. Because if i ever caught him.
      No comments. Post one | Permalink


    • by-Icy-on July 17th, 2009
      -Icy-
      i would kill them first but then i have a license to do this.
      No comments.Post one | Permalink

       
    • byShemarq feels like changing it upon July 17th, 2009
      Shemarq feels like changing it up
      He'd be dead. Period.
      No comments.Post one | Permalink

       
    • bydarkvoxon August 8th, 2009
      darkvox
      Deadly Force is the force in which a person uses for the purpose of causing, or that a person knows, or should know, would create a substantial risk of causing, death or serious bodily harm. The use of Deadly Force is justified only under conditions of extreme necessity as a last resort, when all lesser means have failed or cannot reasonably be employed.

      Check Self defense or the defense of others.
      Nope Defense of assets involving national security.
      Check Defense of assets not involving national security, but inherently dangerous to others.
      Check Protection of public health or safety.
      Check Prevention of serious offenses against persons.

      My check list says he is one dead guy.
      What would have stopped him from killing her if you came home later? He could be holding one of your guns.
      No comments.Post one | Permalink

       
    • byAnonymouson August 31st, 2009
      Kill them dead....
      No comments.Post one | Permalink


    • byBrianon August 31st, 2009
      Brian
      C.
      A and/or B would give the rapist a chance to kill her
      No comments.Post one | Permalink

       
    • byJadeon August 31st, 2009
      Jade
      Assuming that his gun will not discharge due to the impact:
      I would quietly call 911 and immediately shoot him, then tell the 911 operator where the coroner can pick up his body. Of course, my youngest daughter is a 4th degree black belt (trained in many styles of martial arts and weaponry) so the guy would probably already be in small pieces or begging someone to please arrest him when I got there.
      No comments.Post one | Permalink


    • byAnonymouson August 22nd, 2009
      Anonymous
      i would grab him by the hair with my gun to his head
      tell my daughter to get out of the room and booom
      ps if i had a daughter
     [Click *here* to see the rest of the answers.]
    *          *          *
I offer proof above and below that it is nonfeminist HET FATHERS who want het guys dead, for fucking and/or raping females, not radical feminists. And it's het fathers who routinely, regularly, threaten to kill guys for fucking girls, not radical feminists. And it's het fathers who worry, A LOT, about their daughters getting raped by boys, not radical feminists. And it's het fathers who regularly say "I know how I was at that age!" meaning, he wasn't respectful of girls' boundaries and feelings in obtaining sex. Meaning, the line between sex and rape was so slim, that he'd want to KILL any boy who does to a girl what HE once did to girls.


Now, why is it that those P.R.I.C.K.s who are always quoting a dozen sentences from radical feminists as "irrefutable evidence" that some women HATE men, including and especially Valerie Solanas, who, I'd argue, was not a radical feminist... why is it that they DON'T quote regular ol' antifeminist-misogynistic HET FATHERS--THE ONES WHO WANT ALL THOSE RIGHTS--who want to KILL het men??? 

DO FATHERS' RIGHTS GROUPS SUPPORT FATHERS' RIGHTS TO BEAR ARMS AND USE THEM TO KILL GUYS WHO FUCK THEIR 14 AND 15 YEAR-OLD DAUGHTERS? Why not? If "the issue" is fathers having rights, and fathers being allowed to "protect" their daughters from harm, and if they view guys having sex with girls as not okay, what's the problem with letting het father's blast the brains out of those boys? Isn't this an issue for the National Rifle Association and Father's Rights groups???

There are WAY more of them than there are radical feminists, and those het men have a lot more access to guns and know how to use 'em, than do radical feminists, as a group. So who is the danger, the threat, to the lives of het men? Radical feminists? No. Het men? Yup. Read on... if you care to read the truth. Some of it is grotesquely, if unremarkably misogynistic, referring to girls as sl*ts and wh*res, but never referring to boys and guys that way. Surprised? ... Me neither.



Postby Scott123 on Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:18 pm 
         Reako wrote:
AgoniesCreep wrote:Obviously there needs to be some form of protection from the "to catch a predator" freeks who surf the web looking for virgins to deflower but, we really take it too far sometimes. The only chics that are still virgins at 17 are the ones who are so ugly that they couldn't get laid in a kennel or a prison. There's alot of girls who've been with 5 guys or more by the time they're 15 & I don't think we should throw a guy in prison over a chic who'll be screwing someone else two days after he's gone. An awfull lot of the blame is the parents fault for not keeping a better eye on the little slut anyway.
I chased high school girls till I was 26 & only stopped after a close call with parents who were living in total denial over what a slut their little girl (16) was. My own 13 year old daughter scares me to death cuz she's a mirror image of myself so I keep a very close eye on her but, I'm not stupid enough to think she'll be wearing white on her wedding day. We talk alot & I've told her not to be a whore about it & make sure she gets on B.C. before she does anything stupid. I or her mom moniter all of her computer activity & I suspect that she'd already have lost it if not for dad's watchfull eye.  
America was founded by puritans & we are way more anal about sex then they are in europe because of it. I didn't lose my virginity till I was 17 & I hated it & totally felt like a freek because I wasn't slick enough to get the ball rolling sooner. I probely would have done better in school if I wasn't obsessing over sex as a 14 year old & up. I was so sad, very much like the guys in "American Pie". As a father I'd totally high five my 14 year old son if he was nailing a hot teacher.[/quote]

Not for nothing but chasing high school girls at 26 is creepy and sad. When I was in high school there was this 23 year old creep chasing after my GF. She was 15 I was 17. I caught that creepy pedo and beat his ass.
What if a hot teacher was was nailing your 14 year old daughter...would you high five him?

Reako-Seriously dating a 15 year old at age 17? No offence man but couldn't you find any girls your own age? If my daughter (when she's 15) brings home a 17 year old....Someones gonna get there ass kicked!
Scott123
Posts: 6178
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:16 pm
Location: Free Agent


Postby Reako on Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:21 pm
Scott123 wrote:
What if a hot teacher was was nailing your 14 year old daughter...would you high five him?

Reako-Seriously dating a 15 year old at age 17? No offence man but couldn't you find any girls your own age? If my daughter (when she's 15) brings home a 17 year old....Someones gonna get there ass kicked!
Think you need to go back and re-read the post Scott. I did not say I would high 5 my son though your edit of it almost makes it look like I did.

And yes OMG, 2 high school kids dating is so out of wack!!!!!.
Reako
Posts: 1443
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:40 pm


Postby Scott123 on Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:31 pm
Reako wrote:
Scott123 wrote:
What if a hot teacher was was nailing your 14 year old daughter...would you high five him?

Reako-Seriously dating a 15 year old at age 17? No offence man but couldn't you find any girls your own age? If my daughter (when she's 15) brings home a 17 year old....Someones gonna get there ass kicked!
Think you need to go back and re-read the post Scott. I did not say I would high 5 my son though your edit of it almost makes it look like I did.

And yes OMG, 2 high school kids dating is so out of wack!!!!!.
The high five comment was meant for the original poster...The 17 year old dating a 15 year old was meant for you. I think it's a lil lame...just my two cents.

I'm sure you crushed tons of ass.


Oh yeah-I didn't edit anything...I Highlited.
Scott123
Posts: 6178
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:16 pm
Location: Free Agent


Postby AgoniesCreep on Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:10 pm
Reako wrote:
AgoniesCreep wrote:Obviously there needs to be some form of protection from the "to catch a predator" freeks who surf the web looking for virgins to deflower but, we really take it too far sometimes. The only chics that are still virgins at 17 are the ones who are so ugly that they couldn't get laid in a kennel or a prison. There's alot of girls who've been with 5 guys or more by the time they're 15 & I don't think we should throw a guy in prison over a chic who'll be screwing someone else two days after he's gone. An awfull lot of the blame is the parents fault for not keeping a better eye on the little slut anyway. 
I chased high school girls till I was 26 & only stopped after a close call with parents who were living in total denial over what a slut their little girl (16) was. My own 13 year old daughter scares me to death cuz she's a mirror image of myself so I keep a very close eye on her but, I'm not stupid enough to think she'll be wearing white on her wedding day. We talk alot & I've told her not to be a whore about it & make sure she gets on B.C. before she does anything stupid. I or her mom moniter all of her computer activity & I suspect that she'd already have lost it if not for dad's watchfull eye.  
America was founded by puritans & we are way more anal about sex then they are in europe because of it. I didn't lose my virginity till I was 17 & I hated it & totally felt like a freek because I wasn't slick enough to get the ball rolling sooner. I probely would have done better in school if I wasn't obsessing over sex as a 14 year old & up. I was so sad, very much like the guys in "American Pie". As a father I'd totally high five my 14 year old son if he was nailing a hot teacher.
Not for nothing but chasing high school girls at 26 is creepy and sad. When I was in high school there was this 23 year old creep chasing after my GF. She was 15 I was 17. I caught that creepy pedo and beat his ass.
Looking back on it, I agree. However, you show me a 26 year old who dosen't think high school girls are sexy & I'll show you a homosexual. I should have known better but, I met her through a 28 year old buddy who was nailing her so it's not like I tricked a sweet little virgin & deflowered her.
AgoniesCreep
Posts: 804
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:44 pm


Postby CopperHeart on Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:12 pm
With that said, a 17-year old boy dating a 15-year old girl (as terrifying as that is to me as a parent) is actually within the realm of "normal".
CopperHeart
Posts: 17716
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:11 pm
Location: Connecticut by way of California by way of Brazil by way of Argentina by way of West Germany

Postby Reako on Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:21 pm
CopperHeart wrote:With that said, a 17-year old boy dating a 15-year old girl (as terrifying as that is to me as a parent) is actually within the realm of "normal".
When you consider I was a junior who just terned 17 recently and she was a sophmore soon to be 16 yeah. I think we were like a year and 3 months apart. Hard to remember ALL the details as that was literally 20 years ago. As a father (which I am not) I would be mortified that my teenage daughter were dating anyone no matter their age laugh.
Reako
Posts: 1443
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:40 pm


Postby Reako on Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:24 pm
AgoniesCreep wrote:
Looking back on it, I agree. However, you show me a 26 year old who dosen't think high school girls are sexy & I'll show you a homosexual. I should have known better but, I met her through a 28 year old buddy who was nailing her so it's not like I tricked a sweet little virgin & deflowered her.
Oh Im sure she wasnt. Its still a bit creepy. Its one thing to look at a 16, 17 year old girl and see an attractive female its another to actually do something *shrug*.

I cant say much maybe, my current GF is 11 years younger then I am (Im 37, shes 26)
She teases me all the time when I talk about jobs, events whatever I did in the 90s she always tells me her age at that time.
Reako
Posts: 1443
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:40 pm

Postby BringUFCtoDetroit on Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:25 pm
Reako wrote:
CopperHeart wrote:With that said, a 17-year old boy dating a 15-year old girl (as terrifying as that is to me as a parent) is actually within the realm of "normal".
When you consider I was a junior who just terned 17 recently and she was a sophmore soon to be 16 yeah. I think we were like a year and 3 months apart. Hard to remember ALL the details as that was literally 20 years ago. As a father (which I am not) I would be mortified that my teenage daughter were dating anyone no matter their age laugh.
I did the same thing. I was 17 and the girl was fifteen but there was only a year and some months between us. Not a big deal. Until I got her pregnant. My daughter is 8 now, but I would be psychotic if my daughter brings home a 17 year old boyfriend when she is fifteen. Not because of the age but because I know what I did and there is only one thing a 17 year old boys thinks about.

BringUFCtoDetroit
Posts: 161
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:29 pm
*          *          *

Now I ask you: do fathers maintain the right to kill boys--or men--who date their daughters? And do they exercise the right to kill whoever they want, including their wives? And do they exercise their right to fuck whoever they want, including their daughters? Yup, they do. And did Valerie Solanas kill anyone? Nope. And did Andrea Dworkin, Robin Morgan, Germaine Greer, and Catharine MacKinnon, and other white radical feminists kill anyone at all or argue for the right to maintain their ability to? Nope. So WHAT THE FUCK do you think the explanation is for MEN quoting FEMINISTS who don't respect men's power to fuck and fuck over girls and women? And NOT quoting each other for doing THE SAME THING. Well, not exactly the same thing. For one thing, radical feminists don't have the power to do harm that fathers do. And for another, the HET FATHERS and OTHER ANTIFEMINIST MEN think MEN DO IT NATURALLY AND INEVITABLY. Radical feminists don't. So why don't these stoopid het male P.R.I.C.K.'s go after EACH OTHER on their blogs and message boards? I'll tell you why. Because they're dick-whipped and cower before each other in fear. They don't have THE FUCKING BALLS to call each other out on what THEY do, not what radical feminists (don't) do.

6 comments:

  1. White male supremacist society has never ever been logical or rational which is why these violent heterosexual men attempt to outdo other white heterosexual men's claims of how they would commit lethal violence against any 'boy' who attempts to 'bang' their personal sexual property. Now we all know women and girls are men's private property do we not, which is why these males are so busily engaged in keeping other white male supremacists away from their property. But at the same time these white male supremacists also believe any woman or girl not owned by them is public heterosexual male property, which is why prostitution is the oldest form of male violence against women. Women did not create prostitution - men did and it continues to be men who are demanding women and girls who do not belong to them to be made available to them 24/7.

    Question - who are the sluts - the daughters of these misogynistic white men or the white fathers boasting to each other concerning their sluttish and whorish behavior. Slut means white heterosexual men who think it is their inalienable right to sexually abuse women and girls because white male supremacist society condones men's whorish behavior.

    Since the penis is supposedly the organ which 'makes a girl into a woman' and hence a "slut" then clearly the penis and its owner is the one who is dirty - not the other way round. Denise Thompson in her book Radical Feminism Today explains the issue very clearly. 'If it is being used by the penis which brings women into disrepute, then the negative values of degradation, debasement and corruption belong with the penis. If it is the penis which disgraces women, then it is the penis which is the original disgrace. Thus does male supremacy expose itself for those with the will to see.'

    But white male supremacists are never logical because they are too concerned with other white heterosexual male supremacists calling them 'effeminate males.'

    Question - when was the last time a radical feminist murdered a white male supremacist? Answer: it has never happened but every day men murder women and children and the usual misogynistic excuses
    are used to justify men committing femicide.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Jennifer. Yes.

    And it's only because in the gender hierarchy that women get the stigma, and men get the status, that the penis comes away "clean" while the vulva and vagina are perpetually dirty. And men come away "clean" but women are perpetually "dirty". And men, particularly and especially white het men, can never, ever be understood as "sl*ts", "wh*res", "b*tches", and dirty-as-hell, vile-as-hell, and degraded by their own activities, as long as the white het male supremacist systems afford them this teflon coating allowing any and all stigmas to slide off them, onto people who are tainted by white het men's criminally unlawful and civilly unjust--or, worse, lawful and seemingly just--activities.

    I place the stigmas back where they belong, to their owners, to the finger-pointers, who delight in calling everyone else what only they have the power to be, through doing unto others what they would never have done unto themselves... even while, as noted above, they threaten to do it often enough.

    As you note, and as has been noted here many times, radical feminists don't do the things to men that men do to other men, but men are, after all is said and done, cowardly in ways that are astonishing, given the assumptions of white het men being brave and bold. They cower in their own presence, afraid to name anything each other does as fucked up and wrong... for fear that their socially approved and institutionally protected abilities to do violence to those they see as "beneath them"--or who they force to literally be beneath them, as in during many forms of rape.

    These white het guys are afraid that their rage might shift into a more horizontal position, targeting their political peers, guns aimed at each other. And loaded.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything stated here is 120 percent true, but I also think it proves beyond a shadow of doubt just how selfish and self-centered white het men are.

    Each individual WHM believes that the world revolves around him, all women and girls are there for his entertainment and pleasure. Eventually he gets to own one in the form of his daughter.

    As the world revolves around him, no other man or boy may touch his property but it is ok for him to mess with any other woman or girl no matter who she belongs to (sarcasm)



    Fathers who abuse their daughters believe this is acceptable, because after all, their daughters are their property and they can do to their property what ever they wish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Christina,

    And if any white het men doubt it, answer me this, white guy: why did your people create laws to make that be so???

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm left a little flabbergasted at how insightful and accurate and unconventional this post is. So obvious, so glaringly obvious. Can't even figure out what I want to say.

    What initially strikes me is the extent to which control of others (particularly women and girls, but also other males) is at the root of this. At no point skimming through the posts did i see anyone saying anything along the lines of "I wish some father had shot me when i was young and A DOG" to prevent them doing any further terrible things. They just don't want OTHER men doing those terrible things to THEIR women and girls, now that THEY'VE matured and know what's best for those under their protection.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Stew. Thank you so much for seeing this so clearly.

    Now, if only every other het man would.

    But you've done your part.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete