|photo of Dominique Strauss-Kahn is from here|
1. Have you ever raped anyone?
2. Have you ever sexually assaulted anyone?
3. Have you ever failed to report a rape you did not commit but knew was committed?
4. Have you ever helped a man who raped someone cover up the rape?
5. Do you think that an unrepentant rapist should be the head of the World Bank, the IMF, or the leader of any country?
6. What should be done to men who sexually assault or rape women and then use lawyers to put the blame on the sexually assaulted victim?
7. Does the IMF operate in a culture of misogyny and sexual violence?
8. Have you ever procured a woman or girl for the purposes of renting her for what you determine to be "sex"?
9. What kind of pornography do you most enjoy watching? What themes, genres, or websites?
10. Can you explain why the law and social custom usually protects men who sexually assault women and girls?
To all who visit here:
Please note that men's laws are set up to protect rapists, not to bring about justice for girls and women who are raped and otherwise subordinated and terrorised. We do not live in a society in which men who rape or sexually assault women or girls are mandated to be honest about committing the assaults. Why is that? Are rapists' potential self-incrimination really worse--morally, socially, and politically--than the systematic rape of women?
To all the men out there who rage about women falsely accusing men of rape, I wonder: do you give a shit about all the men who lie about not committing rape when, in fact and in reality, they have? Or does your belief in truth-telling apply to women only?
I don't imagine too many human beings, if female, are "credible" enough to walk through the misogynist land mine that is white men's courts and laws. I do wish Mr. Strauss-Kahn, and all the men who are powerfully positioned in the world of international finance and control of funds, would be honest about past assaults against women and girls, including trafficked human beings.